Thursday, February 25, 2016

And The Winners Are...



And the winner of KISSED BY AN ANGEL is
 Martha Ramirez!

You can buy 
KISSED BY AN ANGEL

for little to nothing and help these precious children!
http://www.amazon.com/Kissed-Angel-Robyn-Campbell/dp/151936055X



And the winner of HOW TO SAVE YOUR DYING CHURCH is Connie Arnold!

Pastor Jon White's book 
HOW TO SAVE YOUR DYING CHURCH
 can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/How-Save-Your-Dying-Church/dp/1516863615/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455216474&sr=8-1&keywords=how+to+save+your+dying+church

8 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon,

    Hearty congrats to the winners, Martha and Connie. Take good care, Sharon and consider this posting shared :)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Martha and Connie. Yippee. Thanks Sharon for doing this. I LOVE YOU, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Enjoy fabulous reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness!! WOW!! I am so excited!! My son is going to be so thrilled to read this!! And I am too :) THANK YOU, Sharon and Robyn!!!!! You made my day! <3 And thank you everyone for the congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! :) I hope Martha enjoys Kissed by an Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the winners! I didn't need to win, btw. I have my own copy. =D

    ReplyDelete